A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Armstrong County Mem Hosp, Kittanning, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence E Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Terence Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Moore practices Family Medicine near Ford City, PA.
See Ford City Primary Care Doctors.