Dr. Terence Murphy MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Tallahassee, FL

October 12th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
I have been a patient of dr. Murphy for 6 years he is always attentive to my needs has an awesome bedside manner. My wife called last week and she got a return call from Brenda within 10 minutes the responsive and I trust him completely

September 26th, 2016
Great bedside manner.
I'm a retired engineer, who has a very analytical nature. Because I like to research medical issues, I put a lot of importance on detailed discussions with my medical providers. Dr. Murphy has always had the patience and medical knowledge to discuss my problems in detail, and clearly knows how to treat a patient with respect. I most definitely would recommend Dr. Terence Murphy to my friends and family.

August 14th, 2016
Best Doctor in Tallahassee
Everyone from Checking in, to my nurse, to Dr Murphy himself was very courteous and considerate to me and my health. Dr Murphy listened to me and didn't make me feel like I was insignificant.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Murphy is a highly qualified and caring physician. Excellent practical advice.

April 29th, 2016
Simply, a good experience.
I moved to the Tallahassee area recently and needed new Doctors. I have primarily lived in large cities during my long life and wanted and needed a doctor who I could identify with. By that, I mean a highly experienced Doctor who would listen carefully to my complaints and respect the medical knowledge that I have obtained. Dr. Murphy made me feel very comfortable and gave me ample time to talk about my medical needs and concerns. Patients need to be put at ease, in order to discuss private medical issues. I was most certainly at ease, and have confidence in his referral to a Spine specialist. I believe most people have heard the term " a good bedside manner " - well you have that with Dr Murphy.

April 25th, 2016
Time Share Doctor
I was both surprised and grateful to find a doctor of Dr. Murphy's caliber practicing in such a rural community, if only for part of one day a week. Tallahassee needs to be more generous and share him for more hours each week in Chattahoochee.

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Murphy is very cordial and listens to my concerns. I believe he is very interested in keeping me in good health.

April 9th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Murphy has been my Primary Care physician for a few years and remains an extraordinary provider. My health has improved significantly during this time primarily to excellent proactive care by Dr. Murphy.

March 17th, 2016
Excellent service very clean all of the staff was very polite and excellent doctor very professional

January 25th, 2016
Excellent Physician
I am glad Dr. Murphy is my primary care physician and have been under his care for 3+ years.. He listens to what I say, reviews my labs and personal history, then prescribes a plan to remedy any physical difficulties I may be having. He also advises about possible side effects and what to expect from treatments from other specialists. Always friendly, Dr. Murphy takes his time with me and doesn't just push me off on a nurse or physician's assistant as some do. He has also asked how I am progressing or not with specialists' treatments (e.g., arthritis), which I find reassuring and expect my primary care physician to do. I've recommended him to my son, whose current primary care physician just sends him to specialists and doesn't seem to spend the time to know his"whole medical history."

May 6th, 2015
He must be writing theses reviews because this doctor is the worst. He over talks you. He didn't wash his hands or use hand sanitizer. He has an attitude of someone who is no longer interested in healthcare. Nice office and staff but this particular doctor is awful.

March 31st, 2015
Finally a doctor I can feel comfortable with
From the moment Dr Murphy walked into the room I was in I was impressed by his smile and easy going exchange. I had moved into a new area and I was looking for a doctor covered under my plan. This wasn't easy since I live in a rural area in Florida. I called several doctors in my area only to find out their rules and practices were so peculiar that I knew they were not for me. Not only were the doctors procedures peculiar but in all cases their office staff was rude and uncooperative. The office staff at Capital Medical Group listened to my concerns and directed me to one of the doctors on their staff that would fit my needs so I made the appointment with some apprehension since I have to travel 100 miles back and forth to see him. From the moment Dr Murphy walked into the room I was sure he was for me and the long trip was worth it. Before he got down to any of my concerns we shared some time getting to know who I was and and let me in on some of who he was. This was refreshing and eased the tension I had built up over the months searching for a new doctor. We discussed my health conditions and it was very comforting to find out he was not an alarmist who had me at death's door. I left feeling that after 84 years I had found a doctor that knew healing the body and relaxing the mind have to be combined to help create a healthy and happy patient.