Dr. Terence Myckatyn MD Patient Reviews

July 5th, 2016
10 stars or a hundred. The best
His skills are 10 stars! He is very much in demand as a clinician, speaker, surgeon, consultant, professor. He does it all and always smiles. He seems to have boundless energy. Underneath it all, he is so caring. His staff is efficient and like him spread thin. His office is not at all convenient for us. I wondered initially if he was the right choice. After bilateral DIEP reconstruction, I am so grateful to have had this brilliant healing artistic genius

October 19th, 2015
Great!
He is so great and professional. So is his staff. Very happy patient right here!

September 24th, 2014
I feel like they really cared about me as a person. It took me a while to feel comfortable.

June 14th, 2014
Very Pleased with Outcome
I highly recommend Dr. Myckatyn for reconstructive surgery after breast cancer surgery. I had a lumpectomy in 2011 and after radiation treatments, found Dr. Myckatyn to improve the appearance and size of my surgery side with a TDAP flap procedure. I am very satisfied with the results and found him to be very competent as well as a kind, and caring physician.

April 16th, 2013
Thrilled with results!
Dr. Myckatyn is knowledgable and precise. I never felt rushed at my appointments, he was always eager to answer my questions and explain my options to me. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January, Dr. Myckatyn was part of a team from Washington University that helped me to make an informed decision. I opted to have a bi-lateral mastectomy with direct implants. I could not be happier, my breasts have never looked so amazing!

April 19th, 2011
I recently had a face lift and fat grafting. Dr Myckatyn has excellent communication skills. He listened to me. He found out my needs and outlined options I had. He is very professional, easy to talk with and KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!I am beyond thrilled with my results.

April 16th, 2011
A Joke???
Wow. I am shocked to see that someone would post something so ignorant about Dr. Myckatyn. He has been my plastic surgeon for years and never once have I had a bad experience. Not only is his staff so nice and professional, he is the best plastic surgeon I have been to. I had surgery done in California and spent a fortune, I moved to Saint Louis 8 years ago and had to have Dr. Myckatyn fix everything that another surgeon had botched. Thank GOD I found him. He has been so wonderful to me and my family. I am so shocked that someone would say such rude things about him. I highly doubt that the comment is even true. You must be one of these people who want something for nothing, I bet you go from surgeon to surgeon looking for anything free or discounted. Hopefully your idiotic comment doesnt mislead other people who are looking for a surgeon.

April 4th, 2011
I love Dr. Myckatyn and his office. Such a great experience

December 2nd, 2010
breast reconstruction surgery
I had a double mastectomy and Dr. Myckatyn has done an excellent job concerning my reconstruction. From the expanders right after breat removal to the tattoo-ing, Dr. Myckatyn has been very accessible for discussion of the process and what I could expect and what I would/may experience during the process. His staff also have been wonderful throughout the process. I have amazing results and get rave reviews from the other medical professionals I have dealt with during this time. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Myckatyn and his staff.

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Myckatyn is skilled, knowledgable, professional and kind and caring! His office staff and physician's assistant, Emily, are absolutely wonderful! Tho my journey with breast cancer was not a pleasant experience, the reconstruction process with him was a positive amidst the negatives of chemo, etc. His office is truly focused on the patient! I'd recommend him to anyone else going through bc and reconstruction!

July 24th, 2009
The Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Myckatyn has transformed my life. I will be forever grateful. I am very pleased with how my body looks now. Dr. Myckatyn is kind, caring & takes the time to fully answer my questions.He makes you feel comfortable & at ease when he talks about, or looks at the body part he will be doing surgery on. His surgical skills are excellent. I highly recommend him.