Learn more about Dr. Terence Sanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Sanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Sanger, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terence D. Sanger practice?
Dr. Terence Sanger practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.