A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Sanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Sanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Sanger, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence David Sanger MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Terence D. Sanger practice?
- Dr. Terence Sanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Sanger practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.