A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Shum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Hokcham Shum MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence H. Shum practice?
- Dr. Terence Shum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Shum practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.