A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Sweeney, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- John C Fremont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence John Sweeney MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Terence Sweeney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terence Sweeney practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Red Bluff Emergency Physicians and Red Bluff Internists.