A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence T Z Tan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terence T. Tan practice?
- Dr. Terence Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Tan practices General Practice near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood General Practitioners.