A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence T Z Tan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terence T. Tan practice?
- Dr. Terence Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Terence Tan practices General Practice near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood General Practitioners.