A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Trow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Trow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Trow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Trow graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence K Trow MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence K. Trow practice?
- Dr. Terence Trow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Trow practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.