A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Trow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Trow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Trow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Trow graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Trow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence K Trow MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terence K. Trow practice?
- Dr. Terence Trow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terence Trow practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Danbury, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.