A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terence Zach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terence Zach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terence Zach, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zach graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terence Leo Zach MD is a male Neonatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terence L. Zach practice?
- Dr. Terence Zach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terence Zach practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.