A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terenig Terjanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terenig Terjanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terjanian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terjanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terjanian graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Terjanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terenig Terjanian MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Terenig Terjanian practice?
- Dr. Terenig Terjanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Terenig Terjanian practices Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists.