A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terenig Terjanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terenig Terjanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terjanian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terjanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terjanian graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Terjanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terenig Terjanian MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Terenig Terjanian practice?
- Dr. Terenig Terjanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Terenig Terjanian practices Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists.