A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natchitoches Parish Hospital
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa-Tram Nguyen Hill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa-Tram N. Hill practice?
- Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Natchitoches, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX.
See Natchitoches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.