Dr. Teresa Albert MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

October 12th, 2015
wonderful doctor!!!

July 23rd, 2014
Just what I needed!
I went to Dr. Albert for a 2nd opinion after seeing an Ob/gyn at the Buffao Clinic who made me feel scared and confused. Dr. Albert was like a breath of fresh air! She was pleasant and informative. She explained everything clearly and was able to provide the guidance and information I needed to make the best decision for my health. She also provided a referral to an outstanding doctor who can perform the surgery I need. She was thorough and knowledgeable and did not waste my time. The physical exam she gave me was gentle & did not cause the kind of discomfort that other ob/gyns have caused. I would highly recommend Dr. Albert to people I know.

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Albert has been my OB/GYN for both of my children. I regret that she has not actually delivered either of them. My daughter was born prematurely due to marginal insertion of the cord, preeclampsia, and HELLP syndrome. Dr. Albert realized that there was something wrong early in pregnancy due to my size. I had seen a previous physician and he kept saying, "you'll get bigger". Dr. Albert had me see a specialist as soon as she suspected something was wrong. My daughter was not delivered by her because Dr. Albert wanted her to be born where there was a better NICU. My son was a scheduled c-section. She did not deliver him because I went in to labor and the on-call Dr. delivered him. During my pregnancy with my son I developed gestational diabetes and cholestasis. Dr. Albert was on top of both of these and took the proper steps to insure that my son would be born healthy. I may be moving an hour away but will keep Dr. Albert as my OB/GYN. She cares and will do anything for her patients.

April 30th, 2017