A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Angermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Angermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angermann
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Angermann, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angermann graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Angermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Angermann DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Angermann practice?
- Dr. Teresa Angermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Angermann practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.