A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Angermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Angermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angermann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Angermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Angermann, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angermann graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Angermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Angermann DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Angermann practice?
- Dr. Teresa Angermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Angermann practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.