Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Complacement show details Complacement
by Anonymous on Dec 18th, 2013

Doesn't follow up with patients, isn't helpful with providing resources, returning phone calls or caring for elderly patients. Although on her profile she says she is able to care for "all ages". She is ALWAYS out of the office. The medical staff is always changing everytime i go in there. She doesn't spend time with her patients or truly care about their well being. When giving the option to refer out an eldery patient or help her she chose to do nothing. I am VERY disappointed in this office and entire staff. They don't need to work with people they lack empathy and professionalism.

Aug 1st, 2013

I think Dr. Angermann is a wellness- oriented doctor! I've appreciated her attention to my whole circumstance. She listens!

Very Kind and Caring show details Very Kind and Caring
Dec 4th, 2012

Dr. Angermann is very kind and gentle and puts even the most anxious patient at ease. She has excellent listening skills and is highly knowledgeable. I am pleased she is my doctor!

Oct 22nd, 2010

I have seen this doctor and also her partner, Pasternak. Neither of them impress me. They sit with electronic notebooks on their knee. What happpened to the good old fashioned doctor that cares for his patients? These guys do not have time for you and after one visit I'm looking for someone who cares about their patient. Goodbye.