Dr. Teresa Anne Vanburen MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Vanburen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Vanburen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Vanburen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanburen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vanburen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanburen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Vanburen practice?
Dr. Teresa Vanburen practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Framingham Radiologists, Framingham Radiation Oncologists, and Framingham Oncologists.