A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Van Buren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Van Buren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Van Buren, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Buren graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Buren has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Anne Van Buren MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Van Buren practice?
- Dr. Teresa Van Buren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Van Buren practices Radiation Oncology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Framingham Radiation Oncologists.