A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Avants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Avants is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Avants, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Avants graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Avants has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Pfiefle Avants MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa P. Avants practice?
- Dr. Teresa Avants has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Avants practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.