Dr. Teresa Baldridge MD Patient Reviews

1.6

February 8th, 2016
using patients as personal guinea pigs. disreguarding previous medical assesments.

January 21st, 2016
The worst doctor I've ever visited
Dr. Teresa Baldridge is by far the worst doctor I've ever had an appointment with. She is condescending, uppity, won't listen, interrupts, very cold, avoids eye contact, RUDE, extremely unprofessional, and invasive (pulled up my shirt and pulled out on the front of my pants before we had discussed anything and without my permission; I wasn't in there regarding anything in that area). It was very inappropriate and weird. I had had a mild stroke (TIA), went to the emergency room and this was my follow up. She blew it off. I made a formal complaint, was interviewed by administration. They admitted of similar complaints but felt she was a good doctor. NO! SHE ISN'T. She's not just an overwhelmingly poor doctor, she has no integrity, denied everything and threw an absolute tantrum, telling me I could not come back to the clinic due to my complaint; which the staff disregarded as I was told she assumes she has more power in the clinic than she does. The administration apologized and invited me back. I never went to her again and never will.

October 6th, 2015
Poor Doctor
Very, very poor doctor. I am a current patient of hers, not by choice, at Village re-hab center. I have been here about 35 days+ now and have seen her only three times. She cut my blood pressure in half, told me that was adequate. Gave me generic fentanyl patch that I apparently am allergic to the adhesive. I noted on my health summary that I was allergic to specific adhesives. I was on this patch 21 days before a nurse caught it and wanted to know what all of the red squares were on my back. Also, only will give me the minimum doses of other pain meds. AVOID HER AT ANY COST, AND IF YOU ARE ASSIGNED HER (A PROVIDENCE DOCTOR), GO TO ANOTHER RE-HAB FACILITY OTHER THAN VILLAGE HEALTH CARE. This is part of the Goodman Group in Missoula.

June 7th, 2015
My appointment was smooth and thorough. Personally I found her to be quite personable.

December 29th, 2014
negative experience
Made an appointment for a physical...Dr. Baldridge was hostile, and defensive, refused to do any blood work. She has no eye contact or rapport skills. I ask her twice if she would at least check my cholesterol level. She left the room and when she came back in she said I was ready to go...I had to remind her again about the cholesterol level. The office called later and said it was elevated. She said I was too fat to do a pelvic. I made an appointment with another physicain shortly after my unfortunate visit with her and told the physician what she had said. I was told her comment was ridiculous and unprofessional. She is detached, cold and her lack of thoroughness and professionalism in performing a yearly physical exam is actually frightening when one considers what she could miss.

July 21st, 2013
Not on your life
My husband went to Baldridge with a persistent cough, night sweats, and weight loss. She told him she doesn't even look at a cough unless it lasts at least a month (it had, but i guess she meant from the time SHE notices it), and found a slightly elevated PSA count. She filled him full of antibiotics and Prilosec, then gave him different anti-biotics when the drugs didn't fix that nasty tumor around his sub-clavian artery. The tumor was discovered when we returned to the clinic for the umpteenth time, when Baldridge was out and a PA was filling in. We asked for an X-ray and finally - ta da! - got one. We came home, i called pals in the medical field in Missoula who referred me to the best pulmonary guy in town, who saw us the next day. About two weeks later, i got a call from Balridge's office that they'd set up an appnt. for my husband with a pulmonologist. He spent three months being uncomfortable with Baldridge's mis-diagnosis, and three more months dying in relative peace compared to her 'treatment'. Oh, and we were mis-billed at one point, so she sent a follow-up bill for $7, which i told her she could pay herself.

March 22nd, 2013
NOT A GOOD CHOICE FOR ANYONE
SHE HAS A VERY POOR MEMORY. SHE TYPES AND TALKS INTO HER COMPUTER WHILE YOU TRY TO TELL HER WHATS WRONG. THEREFORE SHE DOESN'T REMEBER WHAT YOU SAY. SEEMS TO BE VERY OPINIONATED. RUNS FAR TOO MANY TESTS. SHE ALLOW FOR A TIME BLOCK AND IF YOU ARE NOT FINISHED SHE SAYS YOUR TIME IS UP YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER APOINTMENT. VERY COLD AND GIVES THE FEELING YOU ARE JUST SOMEONE TO PRACTICE ON NOT REALLY A PERSON.

March 19th, 2009
Diagnosis of a chronic illness was missed.Did not pay attention to my family history and my own concerns.ACtually found my concerns humerous.Told me "not to read Mayo Clinic Website on suspected symptoms".Gave me a handout that included my correct diagnosis --- in other words, does not read her own handouts.