A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Bascom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Bascom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Bascom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascom graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bascom has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Janelle Bascom MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa J. Bascom practice?
- Dr. Teresa Bascom has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Bascom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.