A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Beam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Beam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Beam, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Beam graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Beam has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa D Beam MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Beam practice?
- Dr. Teresa Beam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Beam practices Urology near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Noblesville Urologists.