A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Benacquista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Benacquista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Benacquista, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benacquista graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Benacquista has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa DR Benacquista MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Benacquista practice?
- Dr. Teresa Benacquista has 14 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Benacquista practices Plastic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.