A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Benacquista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Benacquista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Benacquista, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benacquista graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benacquista has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benacquista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Benacquista practice?
Dr. Teresa Benacquista practices Plastic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.