Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dec 30th, 2014

Wonderful physician and staff. Instantly made my young son feel at ease. Bedside manner was perfect. Extremely intelligent and very knowledgeable about all aspects of medicine. Will not tell you what you want to hear...will tell you what is correct and appropriate for your situation.

Oct 19th, 2014

Dr. Biggerstaff and her team are the best! I've enjoyed my visits to Dr. Biggerstaff for many years for a variety of needs. The office is state-of-the art, she and her team are very friendly, and they always follow-up to make sure everything is going well after the procedure. I just can't say enough good things and now my husband is a fan too.

GREAT Experience! show details GREAT Experience!
by Todd Calhoun on Oct 18th, 2014

As scared as I was when I made my first appointment, I had HORRIBLE teeth, everything changed when I first met the staff then Dr. Biggerstaff. As awful as my teeth were, I was comfortable, met a host of VERY friendly staff and I wanted to cry. All this time wasted to start my journey to a great new smile. Great service, NO pain. If you think this practice will laugh at you because you're embarrassed by your teeth, then go here. The only laughing will come from you. I'm very grateful my dentist recommended Dr. Biggerstaff. Trust me.... trust them!

Happy patient!! show details Happy patient!!
by Mike B on Aug 24th, 2014

Dr. Biggerstaff and her team were very professional and made me feel at east during each of my visits. My procedure required several visits with each being a very pleasant experience. I am very pleased with the outcome of the procedure that Dr. Biggerstaff performed for me. In the future, I will always trust Dr. Biggerstaff with my oral surgery needs.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Terri S. on Apr 16th, 2013

I had 3 teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago and I have to say what was a not so great thing turned out to be a wonderful experience. Dr. Biggerstaff was awesome!!!!! Very caring and kind even though I was pretty nervous about the whole deal. She was wonderful. The day of the surgery I got right in at my appointed time and didn't have to wait long for either my consultation or the day of the actual surgery. I can honestly say it was painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Biggerstaff no matter how afraid you are she will calm your fears. Her staff is awesome too.. They make you feel at home and comfortable. I would give more that 4 stars if I could.

Outstanding Care! show details Outstanding Care!
Nov 29th, 2012

Expectations exceeded! My 7 year old son was seen here about a month ago and we could not be more pleased with the entire process. The staff was kind and reassuring to both my son and me. Very knowledgeable about what to expect and answering any concerns. Dr. Biggerstaff too was very kind and considerate. We experienced no complications following his tooth extraction and matter of fact you wouldn't even know he had had a procedure done by mid afternoon!Would use again and recommend!

Good experience show details Good experience
May 19th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Biggerstaff was wonderful. She was very caring and did everything she could to help me be comfortable when she removed my wisdom teeth. I was scared of being put to sleep but Dr. Biggerstaff understood and helped me be less nervous. The surgery went great and I healed quicker than I expected. If I ever need to see an oral surgeon again, I will go to Dr. Biggerstaff.

Very pleased! show details Very pleased!
Apr 11th, 2012

I was very pleased with the service and care received as a patient of Dr. Biggerstaff. She took the time to address all of my questions and concerns regarding my surgical procedure (and I am a bit OCD so she had her work cut out for her, let me assure you). I highly recommend Dr. B. for anyone in need of an oral surgeon. Thank you for taking such great care of me!

Money, not manners show details Money, not manners
Apr 2nd, 2012

More interested in the money than the patient. Appt was at 3:30, we arrived at 2:45 to make sure that we had time to fill out paperwork. Was shown to exam room at 3:30, finally saw dr. at 4:30. Not interested in following treatment plan in place, made snide comments regarding our insurance, and insisted on us changing orthodontists. Needless to say, we're going to find another oral surgeon who's a bit more human and less prima donna. However the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly