Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

900 Old Winston Rd
Ste 204
Kernersville, NC 27284
336-992-2123
Locations and availability (1)

|  Happy patient!!  |  show details
by Mike B on Aug 24th, 2014

Dr. Biggerstaff and her team were very professional and made me feel at east during each of my visits. My procedure required several visits with each being a very pleasant experience. I am very pleased with the outcome of the procedure that Dr. Biggerstaff performed for me. In the future, I will always trust Dr. Biggerstaff with my oral surgery needs.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Terri S. on Apr 16th, 2013

I had 3 teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago and I have to say what was a not so great thing turned out to be a wonderful experience. Dr. Biggerstaff was awesome!!!!! Very caring and kind even though I was pretty nervous about the whole deal. She was wonderful. The day of the surgery I got right in at my appointed time and didn't have to wait long for either my consultation or the day of the actual surgery. I can honestly say it was painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Biggerstaff no matter how afraid you are she will calm your fears. Her staff is awesome too.. They make you feel at home and comfortable. I would give more that 4 stars if I could.

|  Outstanding Care!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Expectations exceeded! My 7 year old son was seen here about a month ago and we could not be more pleased with the entire process. The staff was kind and reassuring to both my son and me. Very knowledgeable about what to expect and answering any concerns. Dr. Biggerstaff too was very kind and considerate. We experienced no complications following his tooth extraction and matter of fact you wouldn't even know he had had a procedure done by mid afternoon!Would use again and recommend!

|  Good experience  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Biggerstaff was wonderful. She was very caring and did everything she could to help me be comfortable when she removed my wisdom teeth. I was scared of being put to sleep but Dr. Biggerstaff understood and helped me be less nervous. The surgery went great and I healed quicker than I expected. If I ever need to see an oral surgeon again, I will go to Dr. Biggerstaff.

|  Very pleased!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I was very pleased with the service and care received as a patient of Dr. Biggerstaff. She took the time to address all of my questions and concerns regarding my surgical procedure (and I am a bit OCD so she had her work cut out for her, let me assure you). I highly recommend Dr. B. for anyone in need of an oral surgeon. Thank you for taking such great care of me!

|  Money, not manners  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

More interested in the money than the patient. Appt was at 3:30, we arrived at 2:45 to make sure that we had time to fill out paperwork. Was shown to exam room at 3:30, finally saw dr. at 4:30. Not interested in following treatment plan in place, made snide comments regarding our insurance, and insisted on us changing orthodontists. Needless to say, we're going to find another oral surgeon who's a bit more human and less prima donna. However the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly