inactive

Teresa S Birkmeier-Fredal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2016
She is the very best!
She saved my life. I was searching so many doctors, specialists and no one could help me. I was referred to her and through listening, and working through what was happening with me, she found the issues. and is working with me to solve the problems that everyone else said didn't exist. She is amazing.

September 16th, 2012
Not a drug pushing drone with no time. Can't say enough.
She has tools at her disposal that other doctors absolutely don't have. She listens very carefully to you and has all kinds of solutions that my previous doctors would have poopooped. She found those things I have been complaining to scores of doctors for no kidding, 30 years, to be fascinating and then has ways to actually treat them. All others have tried to give drugs that leave me more ill, or even change the subject to something they have a pill for. She could tell why im ill! She answers emails! She is so smart and compassionate! I have referred every one I know to her.