Dr. Teresa Marie Borchers DO is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Borchers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Borchers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Borchers graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borchers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borchers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance