A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Borchers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Borchers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borchers graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borchers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Marie Borchers DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Borchers practice?
- Dr. Teresa Borchers has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Borchers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.