Dr. Teresa Borchers DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bullhead City, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2016
I went to Dr. Borchers for many years and had nothing but wonderful care from her! She is an excellent doctor and I appreciated her professionalism, ability to explain things so they are easy to understand and her humor!

November 1st, 2016
Routine Checkup
Dr. Borchers is smart, professional, and still has a friendly nature, which is quite calming. While she may run a bit late, once she is with you, she truly listens. She has since moved from Canyon to start up her own practice and fortunately, or unfortunately, has taken most of the patients that went to the prior group, with her. That should tell you something. Best of all, her office returns my phone calls.

September 8th, 2016
After waiting for over 2 hours past my appointment time. I'm new to this area and was referred by a coworker. The doctor never asked me about my health history and proceeded to do a paps test. I noticed that her foot was wrapped up and I asked what happened and she told me she had MRSA. That is something a patient should know before scheduling an appointment. Anyway.. she sent my pap test out to be tested and ordered me a mammogram and it's now been over a year and I have never received any feedback on those tests. Luckily , Assured Imaging sent my results right to my home. I will NEVER go back there again and highly urge others to stay clear.

October 20th, 2015
Plan on spending a whole day WAITING for the Doctor.
Bring a book, bring something because you will always wait over an hour. Don't ask staff if they forgot you , or how much longer. They are rude and they sit behind glass window and laugh like they are talking about you. Never calls back with results...

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Borchers is a good doctor very caring, but the staff at All Women Medical Center is very rude and unprofessional. Very Bad service from the Staff that why only overall rating star is 1. if it was only Dr. Borchers it would be a 5 star.

June 14th, 2015
The nurses and staff were nice however I feel as though she was a little bit rude.

November 23rd, 2014
Best obgyn
She delivered my daughter and has the best coach ever. Very caring and compassionate about her job.

May 5th, 2012
Very Caring Doctor!!!!
Dr. Borchers is a very caring doctor with great bedside manner. She listened to me and ordered labs that showed why I was having multiple miscarriages. She treated me and saved my current pregnancy. I am so happy to have run into her when I did. If you are seeking an OB/GYN and considering her don't look any further.

April 1st, 2011
Poorest service ever... Seek elsewhere.

March 29th, 2017