Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Sep 8th, 2016

After waiting for over 2 hours past my appointment time. I'm new to this area and was referred by a coworker. The doctor never asked me about my health history and proceeded to do a paps test. I noticed that her foot was wrapped up and I asked what happened and she told me she had MRSA. That is something a patient should know before scheduling an appointment. Anyway.. she sent my pap test out to be tested and ordered me a mammogram and it's now been over a year and I have never received any feedback on those tests. Luckily , Assured Imaging sent my results right to my home. I will NEVER go back there again and highly urge others to stay clear.

Plan on spending a whole day WAITING for the Doctor. show details Plan on spending a whole day WAITING for the Doctor.
Oct 20th, 2015

Bring a book, bring something because you will always wait over an hour. Don't ask staff if they forgot you , or how much longer. They are rude and they sit behind glass window and laugh like they are talking about you. Never calls back with results...

Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Borchers is a good doctor very caring, but the staff at All Women Medical Center is very rude and unprofessional. Very Bad service from the Staff that why only overall rating star is 1. if it was only Dr. Borchers it would be a 5 star.

Jun 14th, 2015

The nurses and staff were nice however I feel as though she was a little bit rude.

Best obgyn show details Best obgyn
by Tiffany on Nov 23rd, 2014

She delivered my daughter and has the best coach ever. Very caring and compassionate about her job.

Very Caring Doctor!!!! show details Very Caring Doctor!!!!
May 5th, 2012

Dr. Borchers is a very caring doctor with great bedside manner. She listened to me and ordered labs that showed why I was having multiple miscarriages. She treated me and saved my current pregnancy. I am so happy to have run into her when I did. If you are seeking an OB/GYN and considering her don't look any further.

Apr 1st, 2011

Poorest service ever... Seek elsewhere.