Dr. Teresa Canfield Is this you?

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Canfield helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life; being diagnosed with HIV in 2005. After learning of my husbands infection in 2002,I began being tested every 3 months. She was there for me as a doctor and as a friend, cried with me often and gave me strength to live and get through daily trials. I can never express how deeply I love and appreciate her.

She really cares

Posted on January 15th, 2009

Dr. Canfield is the kind of doctor that gets to know you and is genuinely concerned about your health. She is honest and kind and a real down to earth person. She helped me when no other doctors could.

Posted on July 28th, 2009