Dr. Teresa Cappello MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Capello was very disrespectful to me as a parent when treating my son for a broken toe. On our first appointment, for ten minutes, she talked "AT" me, never once stopping to ask whether I had questions about her ten minute speech. On the second appointment, she invited THREE graduate students into the room, never even asking whether me or my son (the patient) minded that they were in the room for her next five minute speech. I will never go back to her again and have requested a doctor switch for the final appt for my son.

June 17th, 2015
I have to agree with the other reviewer about this doctor making uniformed judgements. She implied that my son was being lazy and trying to get out of sports by complaining about his legs hurting. She also said that he was overweight (he does not have an ounce of fat on him, and his regular doctor has never even mentioned this as a problem) and that "kids like this" shouldn't be allowed to sit out of sports but should be forced to be active. My sons leg pain has never stopped him from playing, and he has never tried to sit out of sports. This doctor is an idiot!

October 16th, 2013
Unacceptable and ridiculous, bad dr
I brought my child into Cappellos office to have a cast put on, and then to have it taken off. She was rude and quick to make false judgments about my son with only seeing him for 5 minutes for both appointments. She knew nothing about his medical history and medications he had been on and how sick he has been since he was a baby. She should just stick to healing bones and keep her rude comments to herself and quit trying to label children she don't know or verbally abuse patients or there parents. Her attitude was unacceptable and ridiculous. If she can't manage to behave and act like a decent person that then she shouldn't be in the medical field working with people. I will not ever bring my child there again to her office nor would I ever recommend her to anyone else. I wasn't going to give her a single star rating but had to give one to post my review. 0 stars is her rating she was that bad! Don't bring your kids to her

July 31st, 2017