Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Cardoso
Dr. Teresa Cardoso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cardoso is affiliated with Cedars Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Cardoso has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Cardoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Hazel Joyce Lupena
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Robert Stang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Hazel Lupena
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi13