A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Chau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa P Chau MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa P. Chau practice?
- Dr. Teresa Chau has 10 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Chau practices Internal Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cheektowaga, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See North Tonawanda Internists.