Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Chau
Dr. Teresa Chau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Tonawanda, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chau is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Chau has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Chau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Tonawanda, NY.
Dr. Joseph Mylotte
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Tonawanda, NY 0.01 mi44
Dr. John Patti Jr
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
North Tonawanda, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Mencio Chez
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
North Tonawanda, NY 1.52 mi26