Learn more about Dr. TERESA COLEMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. TERESA COLEMAN, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. COLEMAN graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. COLEMAN has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. COLEMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. TERESA COLEMAN practice?
Dr. TERESA COLEMAN practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Quitman, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Thomasville, GA.
See Quitman Internists, Quitman Hematologists, and Quitman Oncologists.