Learn more about Dr. Teresa Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Coleman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa A Coleman FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Teresa Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Coleman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Hematologists, and Augusta Oncologists.