A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Coleman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Coleman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Coleman practice?
Dr. Teresa Coleman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Quitman, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Thomasville, GA.
See Quitman Internists, Quitman Hematologists, and Quitman Oncologists.