A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Coleman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa A Coleman FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Teresa Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Coleman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Hematologists, and Augusta Oncologists.