A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Coleman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa A Coleman FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Teresa Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Coleman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Quitman, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Thomasville, GA.
See Quitman Internists, Quitman Hematologists, and Quitman Oncologists.