inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2014
Great Doctor
My wife and I had to go to Holmes Regional to deliver our baby because we could no longer have a home birth due to our son being over two weeks late. We had never met Dr. Teresa Conrad, or her husband before, but we loved the experience that they helped us have. They were friendly and did a very good job with the process of the labor. I could recommend them to anyone who wants a hospital birth.

February 20th, 2014
Do not go to Exodus Womens Group!
I am not one to ever write reviews. However, my experience at the Exodus Women's Group Tampa office was the worst experience with a doctors office I have ever had!!! This was my first pre-natal appointment. The nurses herd you into one work-up room where they proceed to ask you a MULTITUDE of personal questions in front of other patients and nurses. Even after telling the nurse I was not comfortable discussing these matters in this room, she continued on. Even at a whisper, others can hear. This is in direct violation of many HIPPA laws and I am appalled at the way they treat their patients. ( I know, because I could hear them talking to the other ladies in the room) I don't care that this was one of their Medicaide offices, ( I have private insurance) it shouldn't matter how the patients are paying for their care, everyone should get GOOD, respectful treatment. Oh- and PS- the nurse couldn't draw blood properly, she stuck me three different places and I still left with a gold ball sized lump in my arm which has now turned into a black and blue bruise all the way up my forearm. The nurse practitioner was nice...that's about it.

August 24th, 2015