A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Craddock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Craddock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Craddock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Marie Craddock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Craddock practice?
- Dr. Teresa Craddock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Craddock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.