A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Danforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Danforth graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Danforth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Louise Danforth MD is a female Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Danforth practice?
- Dr. Teresa Danforth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Danforth practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Los Angeles Urologists.