A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Darling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Darling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darling
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Darling, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Angelle Darling MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Darling practice?
- Dr. Teresa Darling has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Darling practices Psychiatry near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Psychiatrists.