Learn more about Dr. Teresa Darragh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Darragh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Precancerous Conditions
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Darragh graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Darragh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darragh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Darragh practice?
Dr. Teresa Darragh practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.