Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa De Marco
Dr. Teresa De Marco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Folsom, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. De Marco is affiliated with Sonoma Valley Hospital, University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus and John Muir Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa De Marco has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa De Marco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Archana Anantharaman
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi
Dr. Kirsten Tolstrup
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Celia Yau
San Francisco, CA 0 mi8