A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Demarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demarco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Demarco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Teresa Demarco MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Teresa T. Demarco practice?
- Dr. Teresa Demarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Demarco practices Cardiovascular Disease near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Cardiologists.