A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Demarco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demarco
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Demarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Demarco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Teresa Demarco MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Teresa T. Demarco practice?
- Dr. Teresa Demarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Demarco practices Cardiovascular Disease near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Cardiologists.