Dr. Teresa Dews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Dews?

September 26th, 2017

Dr Dews is the best doctor that I have ever had in my life! She is the best manager of her department and the most caring doctor I've ever had!

March 12th, 2016

DON'T RECOMMEND THIS DR.

I would not recommend this Dr. She did not have proper knowledge of my case and had a prejudged conclusion prior to entering the exam room. I went to her because my Dr. left the Clinic. She also did something I have never seen, which was to indicate that my prior Dr. treatment plan was totally wrong. Her bedside manner was OK, but in retrospect, it appears she was not listening to anything I was telling her, rather she was going through the motions.

November 18th, 2015

You could not ask for a better Doctor then Dr. Dews. Her and her staff are very good at what they do. Dr. Dews has help me so much I don't know what I would do with out her. I am able to function with some normally. I have recamended a hand full of people to her and everyone has been happy with her. Thank you Dr.Dews

November 5th, 2013

Like having no doctor at all

On first visit, before studying patient condition and 8 years of past treatment she arbitrarily announced her treatment practice. Before the next appointment she changed the treatment without advice or consultation. She has the illusion that sitting behind a desk with a white coat on is equivalent to medical competency. If you see her line up another physician to repair the harm she does.

January 5th, 2012

This physician has zero empathy and treats patients without following up on whether or not treatment was effective. Does not communicate important information to patients personally but has nurse respond with no input from patient communicated to physician. Worst physician interaction ever experienced.

September 26th, 2017