A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Duncan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Ann Duncan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Teresa Duncan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Duncan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians and Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners.