Dr. Teresa Durbin MD Patient Reviews

May 4th, 2016
I love Dr. Durbin
She is retired and now I am looking for a new ob/gyn because I am pregnant. She delivered my 2 babies and she has been real great with me given that both of my pregnancies were high risk. I cannot thank her much for the help and support she has given me.

January 13th, 2016
I have never left a doctor appointment more disappointed and deflated. I left feeling like I should not even continue to try to get pregnant because I am 32, overweight and have a joint issue that is being managed just fine. She is not gentle in any sense and I cried during the appointment and after and could not sleep. She literally told me, "you should probably hope you have endometriosis" and that pregnancy would make my joint issue "almost unbearable". I left with no diagnosis and was otherwise found to be healthy, but somehow still left feeling like I should just give up after my husband and I spent this last year of trying to get pregnant without the help of a doctor. This was my first time reaching out to a doctor for help in getting pregnant. This was not at the clinic in Layton, it was in Tooele.

April 17th, 2015
I had her for a few appointments 4 yrs ago, before i thankfully switch Doctors. I felt like she was annoyed any time i asked a question, plus she was terrible at explaining things. I truly felt like she no interest in my wellbeing, she just wanted her paycheck. I am so grateful that i was able to switch to a Doctor that actually cares about me, and that i can trust to act in the best interest of myself and my child. Those doctors do exist!

December 11th, 2014
was not accurate in diagnosis, said I had surgeries I did not have or female problems I did not have. Has been losing it lately. I wonder what she has written in my files all these years?????

August 25th, 2014
Still the best!
Dr. Durbin was my gynecologist in 1982. She listened to what I said when other GYNs thought I was nuts and was able to give me a spot on diagnosis. I also worked with her in OB. I have always considered her the gold standard in OB/GYN; it is so good to read that she is still "simply the best"!

January 28th, 2014
Saved My Life
Dr. Durbin is amazing. I was rushed to the hospital with an eptopic pregnancy and was bleeding internally. Her quick action and decisions saved my life and I was able to go on and have 2 children that she delivered after rough pregnancies and deliveries. I will forever be in debt to Dr. Durbin!

September 19th, 2013
Great Doctor
Very courteous, attentive, caring. She has a very personable yet professional way about her. She takes the time to ask lots of questions & takes the time to make you feel known to her & valued by her. She's very knowledgeable. She prescribes necessary blood-work at yearly exams, all info is stored on computers, office is recently updated.

April 29th, 2011
She is an ok g/n but I will never go back to her agin. Because of her error in judgement I lost my daughter. It pains me every day to know that sh is still out there delivering womens most valuble life, your childs. I hope that you will think twice before letting her deliver your child.

February 17th, 2011
VERY BAD OB!!
Yelled at me on the day of my delivery for asking a question. Did not believe me when I told her I have babies fast and argued with me about having the baby station prepared in the delivery room. My baby came before the baby station was even turned on got very cold and had to be in an incubator for almost 9 hours. Gave me incorrect information on birth control as well as calcium intake during pregnancy. She had very little interest in answering questions of any kind, but would argue rather than answer questions and then leave as quickly as she could. I was warned by four people to drop her as an OB, but felt that since I was already 8 months along that I should keep her. The decision to keep her was a bad one.

January 5th, 2011
I have a daughter because of Dr. Durbin
I have been seeing Dr. Durbin for over 10 years. She was the first doctor to make recommendations on how to treat my condition instead of just prescribing pills to appease me like the first three doctors did. Because of her, I have a beautiful 10 year old daughter.Since then she has treated me for several conditions. Three things I particularly appreciate about her as my doctor:1 - She listens to what I have to say, asks lots of questions, and always follows up on concerns I've mentioned, even if it's been a year since I've seen her2 - She truly seems to care about me as a person and takes into consideration my career, family life, etc. when giving me options. She is never in a rush3 - She tells it to me straight - gives me options, risks and benefits and lets me choose.I have recommended her to several friends and will continue to do so.

August 12th, 2010
The best Dr. In town!!!
Dr. Durbin is the best ob/gyn i have had experience with. She delievered two of my children and i seen her up til 6 months pregnant with my third. It is really hard to leave such a very caring Dr. that actually knows what she is doing. I have found a new Dr. and has nothing to compare to Dr. Durin. If i could have taken her with me I would have she is the most amazing Dr. Good luck to anyone who has her as their Dr.

September 2nd, 2009
the best
I had fear about getting a new doctor here in the US as I just moved here but Dr. Durbin was great! I am not comfortable getting examined and she really helped me to be at ease. I had a fast and easy labor because of her help. I love her and wish we hadn't moved to a new state so I can still keep her as my doctor.