Dr. Teresa King MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 14th, 2016
Doctor doesn't know anything. Any medical problem I told her, she is referring me to specialists. She didn't start any treatment. Her checkout staff handed me other person's checkout paper. Also she is seeing me standing there, but on the phone for 10 minutes. Her nurse took my vitals on a sticky note and then entered in the computer.....I am not satisfied at all. Bad practice. Also doctor wanted to give me a paper but she forgot. i had to wait 30 min in waiting room cause she was with patient

May 19th, 2015
Unpleasant doctor visit
Dr. King is the worst doctor that I've ever experienced as a patient. Her attitude is distasteful toward her new patients and she has this aloof way about her. Patient care has become all business and not about caring for your patients. If you can avoid this "Dr" I would advise you to do so and consult with someone who care about you as a patient.

April 29th, 2015
Great, good listener.

October 29th, 2012
Appreciate her kindness
My family and I are very happy to have Dr King as our family doctor. She is very good to find the problem. If she cannot give a diagnosis, she send us to see an especialist on what she may think we have.She recommends us with good especialists. She spends good time with her patients. I really appreciate her care for her patients.

April 30th, 2012
Nice Doctor
She's a kind person who listens. Very professional. Seems to have broad but not in-depth knowledge.

February 27th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. King is great. She's very thorough, and gets directly to the point. She'll always work you in same-day when you're sick, and you don't have to sit in her office for hours. Additionally, I've often found calling in to the office to be just as helpful as making an appointment - her staff is great.

November 7th, 2011
i LOVE dr. king! she has a great sense of humor and i always leave feeling helped. the wait is so much better than any other doctor i've ever seen, and i love that they're able to take care of most issues in the building (bloodwork, xray, ekg, etc). best medical decision i've made

July 22nd, 2011
Very negative experience. Unhelpful, uncaring, doesn't listen. Find another doctor. I did and receiving much better care now.

July 18th, 2011
Jeanette G - patient
I Like Dr. Kings' personality, she is direct and listens to my complaints and so far has resolved them. I retired from the medical field after 44 yrs and have experienced a lot of doctors, good and bad, so I would put Dr. King up high on the chart of "good".

August 24th, 2010
Dr. King:Rude and Dishonest
Dr. King was hostile, rude and completelyunhelpful. She refused to discuss my primary health concern, saying that was someone else's responsibility. When I checked the bill, I realized she had charged for this service. That's insurance fraud. She is a bitter, hateful woman. Go elsewhere for a real physician.