Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

2509 Scripture St
Ste 200
Denton, TX 76201
940-898-7400
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Appreciate her kindness  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

My family and I are very happy to have Dr King as our family doctor. She is very good to find the problem. If she cannot give a diagnosis, she send us to see an especialist on what she may think we have.She recommends us with good especialists. She spends good time with her patients. I really appreciate her care for her patients.

|  Nice Doctor  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

She's a kind person who listens. Very professional. Seems to have broad but not in-depth knowledge.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. King is great. She's very thorough, and gets directly to the point. She'll always work you in same-day when you're sick, and you don't have to sit in her office for hours. Additionally, I've often found calling in to the office to be just as helpful as making an appointment - her staff is great.

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

i LOVE dr. king! she has a great sense of humor and i always leave feeling helped. the wait is so much better than any other doctor i've ever seen, and i love that they're able to take care of most issues in the building (bloodwork, xray, ekg, etc). best medical decision i've made

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Very negative experience. Unhelpful, uncaring, doesn't listen. Find another doctor. I did and receiving much better care now.

|  Jeanette G - patient  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I Like Dr. Kings' personality, she is direct and listens to my complaints and so far has resolved them. I retired from the medical field after 44 yrs and have experienced a lot of doctors, good and bad, so I would put Dr. King up high on the chart of "good".

|  Dr. King:Rude and Dishonest  |  show details
by Charlotte on Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. King was hostile, rude and completelyunhelpful. She refused to discuss my primary health concern, saying that was someone else's responsibility. When I checked the bill, I realized she had charged for this service. That's insurance fraud. She is a bitter, hateful woman. Go elsewhere for a real physician.