A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Ecker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa Ecker practice?
Dr. Teresa Ecker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.