A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Ecker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ecker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Ecker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Ecker practice?
- Dr. Teresa Ecker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Ecker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Freehold Radiologists.