Dr. Teresa Erb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Words cannot express my gratitude
After reading a few online reviews I almost did not see Dr. Erb, but I am so glad I did. I have a beautiful baby now after years of infertility and words cannot express my gratitude to her. She was knowledgeable, caring, and calm when I was at my weakest point. Thank You Dr. Erb!

September 3rd, 2015
Super knowledgeable
Dr. Erb is an amazing doctor and we would highly recommend her to any infertility patients. She helped us finally achieve our goal and we could not be happier with our new baby!

November 17th, 2014
Wonderful doctor, wonderful facility.
Dr Erb and entire RHS team helped us through our 3 year struggle with infertility. Not only do I have a beautiful boy because of them, but another baby the way! Can't thank them enough.

April 11th, 2014
Dr. Erb seemed very knowledegable, explained things to me in a way that was easy to understand, and also had a calming bedside manner. I trust her and would recommend her to anyone that is struggling with infertility.

March 26th, 2014
Patient
I visited Dr. Erb to discuss the egg freezing process at the RHS office in Penn Hills. Although she is very knowlegeable in this process and RHS's process, she did not have a concern whatsoever about me as the patient during the consult and what my situation was financially, personally or emotionally. She said, "every women should do it who hasn't met the right guy yet." She took a very presumptive approach which I did not appreciate it. She went through the whole process very quickly and when I was trying to take notes or ask follow up questions she said, "don't worry about that now." It felt very impersonal and as if she was only in that part of the practice for the money. I would suggest you do not visit her for fertility options and find another provider. Horrible "bedside manner."

August 28th, 2013
Well worth the wait! Dr. Erb was always well prepared, took her time to listen to our concerns and explain our options. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family!

June 28th, 2012
Inexperienced
Inexperianced and unable to answer my questions.She has an extreme lack of confidence in her abilities.Her bedside manner is aweful.Pick another physician!

May 18th, 2012
Got to any else but Dr. Erb!
Dr. Erb is an insensitive physician who takes her bedside manner from a textbook and has no genuine concern for her patients. Avoid her at all costs.