Learn more about Dr. Teresa Farrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Farrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrington
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrington graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Farrington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Jean Farrington DO is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Teresa J. Farrington practice?
- Dr. Teresa Farrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Farrington practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Waterville Internists and Waterville Pulmonologists.