A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Farrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Farrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrington graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Farrington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Jean Farrington DO is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Teresa J. Farrington practice?
- Dr. Teresa Farrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Farrington practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland, ME.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Pulmonologists.