A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Field, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Field has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Field accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Field practice?
Dr. Teresa Field practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Hematologists, Tampa Hepatologists, Tampa Oncologists, and Tampa Pathologists.