A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Field
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Field Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Field, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Field has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Field MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Field practice?
- Dr. Teresa Field has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Field practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists and Tampa Oncologists.