A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Field, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Field has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa L Field MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Field practice?
- Dr. Teresa Field has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Field practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists and Tampa Oncologists.