inactive

Teresa S Flippo Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
I need to have a biopsy done and wanted Dr. Flippo involved. I haven't needed to see her in a few years, and just wanted her to be by my side again, and just found out she has passed away. I am so sorry and so sad. She was a wonderful person.

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Teresa Flippo-Morton was a wonderful doctor. She treated me twice for breast cancer. She saved my life. She will be missed by my family and myself. RIP Teresa.

May 26th, 2015
13 year breast cancer survivor
Great Doctor. She is the Best

March 29th, 2015
I always felt like I was an important patient. Never rushed for time.

June 23rd, 2014
Dr. Flippo
Dr. Flippo and the entire team are the best of the best. She is intelligent, caring, takes time to explain every decision and best of all, a master surgeon. I would tell anyone going through breast cancer to use Dr. Flippo as their surgeon. Her nurses are equally caring and return calls about any concerns immediately and with sincere caring!

April 19th, 2013
Dr. Flippo is my kind of doctor!
Dr. Teresa Flippo is a great breast cancer surgeon! How many doctors can see you on one day and 8 days later have your breast surgery done and over with! She and her staff are a team that appears to know what's going on with you at all times! As I lay on a gurney ready to be wheeled into the operating room, she popped her head around the privacy curtain and asked me and my husband if we had any questions; I did--how do you operate on a 60+ yr. old breast (they drop as we age or at least mine had). Her answer was quick "it's like operating on Jello". I was laughing all the way into surgery. I was surprised that there were no large bandages covering my surgery site. Some sort of glue-based product is now being used to seal the wound--no external stitches to deal with and less chance of infection! Dr. Flippo's team works closely with everyone involved, recommending other Doctors who are also there for you. They all seem to be up on the latest techniques! I'm taking daily (M-F) radiation now but soon I'll be a breast cancer survivor and I'm certainly looking forward to it! Thank you, Dr. Flippo! I rate you at the very top!

July 25th, 2011
Dr. Flippo is the best...
It has been several years since I've had to see Dr. Flippo, but the care she gave me will remain with me forever. I first went to her about 18 years when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, and again five years later after my son was born when I got cancer in the other breast. I've been cancer free for 13 years now and I attribute a lot of that to Dr. Flippo and her surgical abilities. If you have breast cancer, you will not find a better doctor/surgeon, then Dr. Flippo.

April 8th, 2011
Dr Flippo has an incredible ability to discuss options and give me time to make up my mind. She volunteered to put my case up before her colleagues to get me a second opinion on exact treatment. She is a shining star and I am grateful to be her patient.

February 24th, 2010
Outstanding Doctor and staff
Dr. Flippo is an excellent surgeon with an impressive bedside manner. The staff is outstanding both in helpfulness and promptness.