Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Geers
Dr. Teresa Geers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Geers is affiliated with Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital and Akron General Woman's Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Geers has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Geers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Robert Hines
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Akron, OH 0.01 mi30
Dr. Weiquan Lu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0.01 mi16
Dr. Daniel Gorman
Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0.01 mi8