Dr. Teresa Girolami MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Redmond, WA

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2016
Dr. Girolami is a great physician. I have seen her for years and recommend her to anyone. She is smart and compassionate.

June 9th, 2016
This office is very professional , attentive and Dr. Girolami and Cheryl Allen are fantastic. They always follow-up and are appropriate and knowledgeable. It is a great experience. Thank you

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Girolami is very professional and I have confidence in her as a doctor but her office staff is very difficult to work with. Unfortunately, her office staff makes the overall experience a negative one.

January 18th, 2013
Does not follow-up with patient
Dr. Girolami has been my doctor for many years. For cold and flu like symptoms she's fine. However for more deeper, serious issues, she is not the right doctor. She doesn't follow-up with patients after receiving results from tests (such as ultrasounds, blood work, etc.).

June 21st, 2011
patient
Dr T Girolami is excellent, caring and knowledgable. I have been seeing her for over 16 years. She is compassionate and always remembers me and my family.

May 6th, 2011
unable or unwilling to follow through
Although Dr G spent time with me during my appointment and she is pleasant, she was reluctant to order tests that were appropriate for my issues. Once the one test that she did order came back, she said she was unable to help me with the other unanswered issues (that she did not even test). I was very disappointed in her lack of interest or follow through. Needless to say I have moved on. I do not recommend her unless all you are concerned about are routine visits.

February 22nd, 2011
Dr. Girolami is terrific. She takes as much time as you need, I never have to wait for an appointment, or for long in her waiting room. She is knowlegeable and has a great sense of humor. I've never had difficulty getting prescriptions sent directly to my pharmacy for filling.

August 19th, 2010
Highly recommend
The wait time to get in to see the doctor is normally very short. The most I have ever waited is 10 minutes. Dr. Girolami is always kind, attentive, and makes sure she understands what is going on with you. If she is unable to help you she lets you know and refers you to the type of doctor you need. Her staff, especially her nurse, is friendly and outgoing. One time I had a problem with the lab they use and I asked the Dr. if we could have my lab work sent to a different lab. She was more than happy to accomodate.

July 13th, 2010
very bad Dr.
I was on Prenate vitamins and my old prescription was expried. I was told I need to go in the office to get a new one. So I got an appointment just for continue my pills. My ins. use Medco and I was told by the Dr. if I use Medco, I had to give prescription to them myself. So I left with the prescription. The next day, I call Medco to fill the drug, they told me I have to mail it or the Dr.'s office can fax it in and it will get process right away. I was so disappointed. I spend all this time go to the office for a pay visit just for refill my prescription. And the Dr.'s office won't even want to do a simple fax. I have to mail it and it takes so much more time. I am so diasppointed with the service this Dr. provide. Even I talked with her in the office, she doesn't seem caring at all. Very very office. I called them today ask why they can't do the fax, she said, oh, if you want me to HELP you with your precription, you need to bring back the original. HELP me with it? I thought it is suppose to be done at the 1st place. It is like my office visit to them is free. NO, they get pay but they don't even want to do the work. I will not go back to the Dr. again. She can be happy sitting in her office with no patients. And you know what, the precription she worte is only for 90days with no refill. Hum, she wants me to come every 90days for this?? no more. My previous Dr. wrote me the same drug with a refill good for 2yrs.

June 19th, 2010
Very rude front office staff
I got a different doctor.

March 15th, 2010
She cam across as clinical and cold. As if I were wasting her time being there. Notes taken during the visit do not reflect things that were said during the visit.

January 19th, 2010
Great doctor, incompetent stuff
I have been seeing Dr. Girolami for over 3 years. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anybody if it wasn't for her stuff. Her stuff keeps making administrative mistakes in billing to my insurance, I had to call in and explain and repeat the exact same details on my secondary insurance for the 4th times in a law.Overall, Excellent doctor but she needs to hire new more competent stuff