Learn more about Dr. Teresa Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Griffin, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Griffin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Beverly Griffin MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa B. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Teresa Griffin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Griffin practices Family Medicine near La Follette, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See La Follette Family Physicians.