A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Griffin, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Griffin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Beverly Griffin MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa B. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Teresa Griffin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Griffin practices Family Medicine near La Follette, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See La Follette Family Physicians.