A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa H Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Teresa Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Lee practices Pediatrics near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Pediatricians.