Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Lee
Dr. Teresa Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI, with other offices in Appleton, WI and Appleton, WI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton, Calumet Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc. Dr. Lee has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Lisa Anthony
Oshkosh, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Muhammad Moid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Oshkosh, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Edward Lake
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oshkosh, WI 0 mi30